Bree is My Bling Bling

Monday, August 15, 2005

Therapy anyone?

My primary care physician gave me a prescription for Physical Therapy (after i convinced her that i really need it). What i actually need are massage sessions that my insurance will cover. Today was my first visit with the physical therapist. He was in the Washington Mutual Building in Burbank, right next to Elephant Bar.
My therapist turns out to be a parent at SRB school also. He has a 2nd grader and an incoming kindergartner.
Anyway, after a 30-minute evaluation of my posture, muscle problems, etc, he was able to give me a half-hour massage. It felt really great. I am coming back tomorrow for more.

Oh and by the way, Bree is spending the next few days at Lori's house (Lori is Bree's best cousin). She was so excited. She packed so many clothes that could last her 10 days. I miss her already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home