Bree is My Bling Bling

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Down with the Flu

Sabrina couldn't escape the flu last week. She didn't go to school from Tuesday thru Thursday.

I worked half-days during these 3 days. On Tuesday, while i was at work, she called me and very proudly said, "Mama, my temperature is one hundred and two!" I was laughing. She's still young enough to think that the higher the number, the better. Parang test score, or IQ.

When she grows up, she will realize that the bigger the number, the worse it could be. For example: weight, calories, cholesterol, and of course, age.

I remember when i was about Bree's age, i would weigh myself at my Lolo's house (they had a weighing scale, we didn't). I was forever waiting and praying for the number "60" to show up on the scale.

Now, i regret "wasting" my prayer for that weight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home