Bree is My Bling Bling

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Aaaahhhhh!

Another physical therapy session. This time, my therapist started me out on the treadmill. 10 minutes. Did not even break a sweat. Then came 20 minutes of stretching exercises. Very simple stretches while lying on my back. Then came the moment i've been waiting for... my 30 minute massage. Aaaaahhhhh! My upper back and shoulder area are sooo sore right now, after 2 consecutive days of deep massage. But oh so worth it.
My next appointment is not until Monday next week. Maybe i could squeeze in another session this week. Hmmm, maybe Thursday.
I talked to my Mom today, via VOIP. She said my nephew and godson, Miko, opted to stay home and not go to school. He has a tummy ache daw. Poor Miko, i hope he feels better soon.
Tomorrow is Wednesday, hump day. I expect to have a busy day at work tomorrow, with 3 meetings to attend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home