Bree is My Bling Bling

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sabrina's List for Santa


Christmas... i can't wait


I hope Santa is reading my blog. My Mom will mail my letter to Santa, but in case he's reading this, it goes:


Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year. Will you give me these things?

Polly Pocket Quick Click House of Style
Backpack for school - preferrably rolling
Video Now XP with all Nick discs
Rollerblades (size 5 adult)
Dream Life
Slurpee Drink Maker
Doodle Bear
Barbie Primp and Polish
Teen Trends Courtney Doll

Love,
Sabrina

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger mommy-p said…

    Yung polly pocket quick click house of fashion yung gusto ni Miko! We saw one yesterday, but he said he doesn't want it anymore... but I think it's only because he will get teased. Pag binigyan si Bree, pahiram nalang anak ko ha?

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger breesmom said…

    ok. they can share.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home