Bree is My Bling Bling

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's Race Time Again

There are only a couple of reality shows that i can tolerate, and The Amazing Race is one of them. I do not have a favorite family team just yet, but i know that i totally hate the Paolo family. Their mom just never stops talking and nagging and whining and complaining. I just cannot take them anymore. They almost lost today (they were 2nd to the last). Too bad, i was hoping they'd lose this leg of the race.

The detour today was pretty interesting, the battlefield part. It makes me want to go to that Welbourne place in Virginia. I wonder if they do the battle as part of some kind of tour.

I think the reason i got hooked on Amazing Race is when they went to the Philippines. And with that shot of the Palawan lagoon... wow, very amazing talaga! I wish we could visit that place, and stay at that particular resort. Maybe next year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home