Bree is My Bling Bling

Monday, September 19, 2005

Master of the Diet Game

I used to be a diet pill junkie - Ionamin, Metabolife, Exercise in a Bottle, Xenadrine, Adifax, and some over-the-counter stuff. I would lose a few pounds, and of course, gain it all back and more. Then i tried the different Programs - Atkins (raised my cholesterol to 345), Weight Watchers (slow but effective), and now i'm doing the South Beach diet. I noticed myself "waddle" more often these days, and that made me decide to try the South Beach diet. I had doubts because i was afraid my cholesterol might shoot up again like in Atkins.

But i thought i'd give it a try. Today is Day 3 of Phase 1. It's kinda hard, i'd say more difficult than Weight Watchers. The only reason i'm doing it is because after 2 weeks on Phase 1, a person can lose around 8-13 lbs. That's what i'm hoping for. Imagine 8 pounds in 2 weeks? Wow, that sounds great.

I loved being a Weight Watcher. However, weight loss there is kinda slow. It is a lifestyle change, and i do believe that. WW educated me very well about calories, fats and fiber.

South Beach will jumpstart my weight loss. I can't wait to lose the 8 pounds (or more).

I'm thinking after completing Phase 1, maybe i'd switch to becoming a weightwatcher again. We'll see. Abangan ang susunod na kabanata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home