Bree is My Bling Bling

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day 4 on the beach

Last night (which was day 3), i slept with a headache. I didn't want to take a headache medicine because of the caffeine content. So, i was just hoping that my sleep will get rid of it.

I woke up today, day 4, with the same headache. This is a headache of someone who is hungry. Yes, i am hungry because the meals that i take on the South Beach diet is simply not enough. I mean i can eat all the lean steaks and chicken breasts and seafood that i want, however, the singularity of what you're eating makes it unappetizing after a few bites. If what i was eating was pluralized with let's say rice (i miss you) or potato or pasta, then i would be satisfied.

But i intend to stick it out to the end. Day 4 and counting...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger mommy-p said…

    Good luck! I'm very sure you can stick to the end of phase 1.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home