Bree is My Bling Bling

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Life in America

As everyone knows (at least, every Filipino who migrated to the states), life in the US is hard without our reliable helpers (yaya lilia, glo, etc). I am the dakilang labandera and kusinera (among other things).

This evening, after a homemade dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread, Bree asked me to cook hard boiled eggs. Ok, i know it's easy to boil eggs, but at 8:30pm, it's the last thing i want to do.

But my little princess said she wanted some hard boiled eggs. She took 2 eggs out of the fridge and handed them to me. And then she said, "I love you Mommy!" Eh, sino naman ang makakatanggi kung sinabihan ka ng ganyan?! Of course, with all my heart, i boiled eggs for my princess Bree. Love daw ako, eh.

Or do you think na-uto lang ako? Ika nga sa ingles "I've been had."

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger mommy-p said…

    Nakow! Never underestimate the (manipulative) powers of a child...

    Pero magaling ha... alam niya ang power nung 3 magic words na yun! Nice going Bree!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger daytripper1021 said…

    Ang cute naman. Mahusay si bree gumawa ng tactic para makuha ang gusto nya. Mana kay nangni. I remember nung bata pako sa school kahit may baon ako, sa gitna ng class e kakatok ako sa classroom mo Tricia para manghingi ng pangmeryenda. hehe, may konek ba? Wala naalala ko lang...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home