Bree is My Bling Bling

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Robinsons Galleria

Journal of our Philippine trip Summer 2006

Friday, July 14 - Went to Robinsons Galleria with Peeya, Pau and we met up with Roelle there. Had new eyeglasses made, Burberry frame and best quality lenses for less than $100.

Ate at the food court. I was walking around looking for the best-looking pork bbq with java rice. There was a sizzling place that looked good, however, the line was like 10-deep, so i bypassed it. Right next to it, i think the name was Nelia's bbq or something, they had pork bbq but no java rice, just garlic rice. Also, they had no customers, so i decided against it. Then i saw Makati Skyline, and just a couple of people in line. I ordered my food from them - 2 sticks of pork bbq and once cup of java rice for 50 pesos. What a deal! Then, my next difficult task was looking for diet coke. Makati Skyline ran out of them. I asked about 2 other places, nothing. Finally found it. Now i can eat.

So, i was eating my pork bbq. Somehow, the 2 sticks were not enough. I had half of my java rice uneaten. I decided to buy just a couple more sticks, and went to Nelia's (which i rejected just a few minutes ago). It was fairly good bbq, but Makati Skyline's was better.

Pork BBQ with Jave Rice craving - resolved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home