Bree is My Bling Bling

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Master Storyteller



My favorite author, Sidney Sheldon passed away today. He was 89.

I like his books because they are page-turners, and the stories have twists that make them so unpredictable. My fellow-Sheldon-readers know what i'm talking about.

He also was the creator of a few TV shows. Do you remember Hart to Hart, with Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers? I loved that show.

But his books are the best (IMHO). I have read all his books, including his most recent The Other Side of Me, which is his memoir. My favorites are his earlier works like Master of the Game, The Other Side of Midnight, Memories of Midnight, Rage of Angels, Windmills of the God, If Tomorrow Comes and Bloodline.

Once you've read a Sheldon book, you will get hooked. He is indeed the Master Storyteller...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home