Bree is My Bling Bling

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Day at Work

Let's see, what happened at work today. I came in at around 8:40am. Got my coffee and oatmeal. Checked emails and replied to some. Migrated a file from Dev to Prod for one of the VB applications.
Today was somewhat different from my typical workday because we (analysts and developers) had a meeting with the new prez of our company. We went around the room, introduced ourselves, said a few words about our position. Nice guy, seems open and not very prez-like (for now anyways).
Let's see what else happened today? I trained one of our legal guys on CQ. Took 15 minutes. Hopefully, he got it.
Then, had a back-end meeting with my fellow back-end analysts. It was a good session. Kinda productive for me and educational.
Went home at around 5:35pm. Some traffic. Picked up Clay from the house then went to Home Depot for some bathroom renovation items.
Finally home at 9pm.
Not a typical day, but close enough. One big thing missing is Bree. I miss my baby princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home