Bree is My Bling Bling

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Godmother and Godchildren

I have been meaning to post this topic on this blog, but kept forgetting until now. During the holiday season, i always remember my godchildren. Thinking of the parents who have entrusted me to be the godmother of their child, I'm trying to list my godchildren in order of baptism:

1. Anna Lisa - she's probably in her mid-20's by now (i was merely a child, too, when she was baptized). She is the daughter of my dad's extended relatives.

2. Jaeco Riel - I was job-training at San Miguel Corp and made some friends there. Joel (one of the SMC guys) made me ninang of his son. Sometimes when i go home to Manila, i am able to contact him.

3. Anikka - Liezl's (my college friend) daughter. I think she's in college na at Assumption.

4. Kevin Ryan - Rey's son (one of my pitimini barkadas, and a very close friend up to now, esp now). I still see them, maybe 2 times a year.

5. Jamie - Jemi and Lhet's daughter. Jamie is one of my lucky inaanak, because i'm always there (as an aunt and godmother) for her.

6. Gabe - he is also one of the lucky inaanak, not because of gifts, but because of my solid friendship with his parents, Beng and Chito.

7. Miko - my sister Peeya's son. I can say that i do act as Miko's second mother when i'm in Manila, because i am always "disciplining" him (not physically).

8. Thade - my good friend Carmela's son. Carmela is my high school friend. We were able to track each other here in the states thru the internet (what an invention).

9. Ryan Rene - Rene and Ruth's son. They are Clay's very good friends. We don't see them as often as before. We should hook up again.

10. Julia - Cates and Jerome's precious little girl. She is the youngest of my godchildren. I'll make sure i'm there for her, too.


To the parents of these children: THANK YOU for making me the Godmother of these children.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home