Bree is My Bling Bling

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Eastwood

July 15, 2006

Clay, Bree and I went to Eastwood center. Clay and I were trying to decide which restaurant to go to. I said i don't want Italian food, because all they have are CARBohydrates. Don't get me wrong, i love Italian food. But I usually want a balance of carb and protein for my meal. I don't want carbs to be the majority of my meal, i prefer half and half.

We asked Bree where she wants to eat, and she said she wants pasta. Just what we were afraid of! So, off we went to Fazoli's pizza and pasta place. She ordered baked ziti, i forgot what Clay had, and i ordered the pesto pasta. It was pretty decent italian food. And the garlic bread were pretty good. The bread lady goes around the dining room and refills your plate with the warm bread. Did i say i didn't like carb? Hmmm, at that particular time, it was heaven... yummy!

After dinner, we just walked around the mall part of Eastwood. Tried to watch a movie, but all the best seats are taken. Upscale movie theaters in Manila are now assigned seating. Before you pay for the tickets, they give you a layout of the seats so you can check which are still available, so you can reserve those seats. But both Pirates of the Carribean movie and Superman were almost fully-booked. So, we decided to just go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home