Bree is My Bling Bling

Saturday, August 26, 2006

SPCQC high school batch '86

In case merong magkamaling bumisita ng blog ko, and in case one of those are my batchmates from St Paul QC high school (1986), please be advised that we are now laying out initial plans for our 25th alumni homecoming. It's not until 2011, but we would like all our fellow batchmates to visit our website and sign in (please advance to be recognized). We need your contact phone numbers, addresses (snail and email).

To all my blog readers, if you know of someone that might be one of our batchmates, please let me know by posting a comment below, or having them sign in sa website namin
http://www.geocities.com/spcqc86/ .

This would be for Philippine residents as well as those living abroad. We have people all over the world signed in already - Philippines, US, Canada and Saudi Arabia. I think we have 60 members that have contacted us already, just looking for the other hundred.

p.s. This event is being headed by Jane Marcos. I'm just helping out by using my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home