Bree is My Bling Bling

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Diet

Today was a good day for me === diet-wise.
Breakfast: halfcup oatmeal (2 pts), coffee with sweet 'n low and lowcal cream (0)
Lunch: 3/4 cup brown rice (3), ham deli slices (3), jello fruit cup (2), diet coke (0)
Snack: diet pepsi (0)
Dinner: lean cuisine steak dijon (6), skinny cow (2)
TOTAL: 18 points! I was such a good girl today.

Actually, on my way home (after some bathroom accessories shopping at The Great Indoors and Target), i was thinking of where to go for dinner. I wanted something bad, like the six-dollar burger at Carl's Jr, or maybe a double double at In N Out. Or i said, maybe i can be semi-good and go to Subway for a BMT on wheat bread - footlong. However, my "angel" side convinced me to be a good girl. I said to myself, "Self, tomorrow is Friday, you know you're gonna have a donut," ok and maybe 1 bagel (free donuts and bagels at work, all you can eat). And would probably have a caesar salad with pita bread for lunch. Dinner? Who knows? Sabrina might want to go out for dinner, probably Macaroni Grill or Elephant Bar.

So, i opted to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home