Bree is My Bling Bling

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Three Movies in One Day

I am not really a movie-watcher. I could survive for many months without going to the theaters. But for some reason, today was different.

Bree and I watched "Material Girls" at 11:40 am. This is a movie with Hilary and Haylie Duff, so of course, it's a must see movie for Bree.

Then, in the early evening, Clay and I were "bree-less" so we decided to see a movie. (Bree went to Frankie's recital in Palmdale). Clay and I watched the 7:20pm showing of "Snakes on a Plane" with Samuel L. Jackson. This is supposedly a scary movie, but it turned out to be hilarious! OMG, it was so funny, everyone was laughing. Sure, it had it's scary moments, and i screamed about half a dozen times. But the movie was sooo cheesy and hokey and unreal, that it was just funny. It wasn't funny-weird, it was funny-haha.

After the Snakes movie, we were able to sneak in to "Accepted." This was about high school grads that didn't get accepted to a college, so they created their own. This is obviously a comedy. It wasn't a good movie, i'd say below average. It turned very corny in the end.

So, how could i have survived watching 3 movies in one day? I'm not sure. But i did get a major headache at the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home