Bree is My Bling Bling

Friday, August 19, 2005

TGIF!

Clay picked Bree up from Lori's house this afternoon. Then, Dana's mom called and asked if Bree could play with Dana at their house today. So, Clay then dropped her off there.

Then i got a call from Stacy, her daughter Kristina wanted to play with Bree. She wanted to know what our plans are for tomorrow. Told her no plans so far. She said Kristina has been asking for a play-date with Bree. So, we'll probably hook up with them tomorrow. Stacy said she'll call me around 8:30am to confirm our plans.

Can i just take this opportunity to say, as a mom, i am so happy that my Bree is so popular. Actually, she really is popular in her class. The cool girls in school are her friends, and they look up to her. They always want to sit next to her, play with her, etc. I'm so happy for her, because i wasn't popular at all. I remember in grade school, my sisters were both popular. Esp Pau, anong pinakain mo sa kanila? I remember her friends would always follow her around, and want to sit next to her. Why kaya???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home